All music hereto posted is thusly for the purposes of evaluation and meditation. I don't condone stealing. period. If you want to A) sue me or B) pay me, please feel free to Electronically mail me.

Monday, June 11, 2007

bet you never heard these Dilla tracks...

"

HumBum

I will up more of these in the near future. I don't want to use all of my ammo at the start of the battle. Here's some supplemental soul to listen to while you twist it up.

Package of Love Pt.1- Dynamic Tints

Main Squeeze- Nate Evans

Nevermore-Renaldo Domino


Get this great compilation of rarities here.


Finally had some time to get away from the world and dust off the old typewriter. I'm beginning my second script and i hope to incorporate great, rhythmic soul as the soundtrack. Suggestions?

enjoi

2 comments:

greenbeets said...

god bless you for the dilla
love the zelda, and the nate evans joint is the fire...

Satchmo said...

ya man. wait for my next re-up. savin the best for latest