All music hereto posted is thusly for the purposes of evaluation and meditation. I don't condone stealing. period. If you want to A) sue me or B) pay me, please feel free to Electronically mail me.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

tryin to expand the readership

maybe if I put these phrases in a post, a google search for them will put people onto my shit. Let's see.

Free. Download. Music. Tits. Borat. J Dilla. James Brown. Free. Tits. Pamela. G-Unit. Unheard. Source. Fader. Rolling Stone. Tits. Blunt. G-14 (classified). Rush Hour 3. Friday. Lindsay Lohan. Tits. Free music download. free credit cards. free shit. free tits.

1 comment:

Scholar said...

Young Satch---I googled "tits are the shit" and ended up here. Imagine that.

I have to scoop up those Dilla joints tomorrow. Way to pimp that Eccentric Soul comp, too.

Within the next week, I'll probably do a links round-up. Keep those files active, and I'll give you a shout.

On to the next site in the titty thread. Peace.