All music hereto posted is thusly for the purposes of evaluation and meditation. I don't condone stealing. period. If you want to A) sue me or B) pay me, please feel free to Electronically mail me.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Blue+Yellow=GREEN

It all started with a parking ticket. A measly, fucking twenty dollar parking ticket.
I come to the conclusion that the reason people smoke, snort or whatever is an equational phenomenon. They are raised as sad, tragic people. they are blue. They become meek and fearful from their sadness. they are yellow. So they get high so they can be like, Fuck it. they are green. The only way I know that I am not going crazy is because musicians have already sang about the crazy shit I think about. Here's this.

The Good, The Bad, And The Queen-Behind The Sun

Betty Everett-God Only Knows

Beach Boys- I Just Wasn't Made for These Times

Boards of Canada-1969

Camera Obscura-If Looks Could Kill

Del TFHS- Don't forget the Bass

Jeru the Damaja- Rap Wars (old school gully/eighth grade satchmo)

Enjoi

No comments: