All music hereto posted is thusly for the purposes of evaluation and meditation. I don't condone stealing. period. If you want to A) sue me or B) pay me, please feel free to Electronically mail me.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hungry, Happy, and Sleepy.


Hope ya like the new look. The slogan is from Chuck E. Cheeses if any of yall were curious. I think Chuck E. Cheese is like the personification of my salad days. Well...not really. I'm waiting on some new CDs LPs DvDs HD-DvDs EPs and MP3s to bump thru my USB straight to my SUV. Fer now im just blasting Common, the Souled On Samples , and Weezy F Baby up in my Honda. What can I say? Digging a mild deep here.

Love Theme-Fausto Papetti

Impeach The President- The Honey Drippers

Let It Be- Bill Withers

Inherit The Wind (Live)- Bobby Womack

Last Night Changed It All- Ester Williams


enjoi.


xoxo let me know how the new Box Songituder is working

1 comment:

Adam said...

Satchmo, really dig the redesign. I'm glad that I could convert someone to Box, though I'll let you know now so you avoid the frustration later: Box doesn't do big files (songs over about 9 minutes long). It's good for most stuff, but for those longer songs I usually use zshare. And hot damn, that Bill Withers cover is good.