All music hereto posted is thusly for the purposes of evaluation and meditation. I don't condone stealing. period. If you want to A) sue me or B) pay me, please feel free to Electronically mail me.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

RIP Jehrmaine Johnson 1987-2003. it was wrong germy.

That Jeru track made me wanna look up my oooold mp3 player from when i was like, 14 years old. I surprised myself with some of the gullyness i found. I was bumping this shit loud, I remember back when i was chasing them young girls, doggin em and shit. Walking home with my boys reaaal slow or skateboarding to the ball court.

(Not too sure)- 99.9 Percent

Nine-Lyin' King

SkyZoo & 9th Wonder- Live and Direct


The Coup- Funk


JuggaKnots- Clear Blue Skies

Project Pat- Smokin out ( I know what your gonna say. PP is probably the worst 3-6, but it's all gravy. Layin Da Smack Down has the best cover art of any album. Ever.)

enoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

No comments: