All music hereto posted is thusly for the purposes of evaluation and meditation. I don't condone stealing. period. If you want to A) sue me or B) pay me, please feel free to Electronically mail me.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

PUT THE BREAD DOWN AND PICK THE TOASTAS UP



I know, I know. I'm an awful blogger. maybe not awful, but inconsistent. College life hit me like a gravity bong and I put my nerdy ass back in the closet. Sall good. saul williams. saaaaaaaa. THAT FLODA TWEEED GOT ME LEARNIN. them college girls got me lovin. them books got me hurtin.

got three A's yesterday and a date with a beautiful latina chica...we'll see.

Madlib-Duel

Don't buy Beat Konducta 3-4. or do. maybe i just don't get what madlib's trying to do other than hurt my speakers and my ears.

Wu-Tang Clan-Better Tomorrow

Wu-Tang! WU-Tang! yiiiiaaa. Wu-Tang was like the first hip-hop shit i was on. SO back. My ma threw my Enter the W away. sorry the file size is so big.

UGK- Like That (remix)

hmmm....Album of the Year? From the South? hmmm....

OAKLAND OAKLAND WHERE I MOSTLY BE SMOKIN'
Zion I::::::
Soo Tall
&
Doin' My Thang


Two of my favorite songs are on True N livin. Keep this on the DL my people.


well i guess i got some engrish shit to be doin.


Enjoi.



No comments: